2003 - current : Full Professor of Management (Marketing & Supply Chain Management) at l'Institut Mines-Telecom, Telecom Ecole de Management, France.
Previous Academic Positions:
- Professor of Supply Chain Management and Program Director, Audencia Business School, Nantes, France.
- Professor of International Marketing and Supply Chain Strategy, Telemark University College, Norway.
- Associate Professor of Marketing and International Business, Institut d’Administration des Entreprise (IAE), The University of Poitiers, France.
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Founding Director, Centre for Euro-Asia Management (CEAM), ESC Nantes-Atlantique Graduate School of Management, Nantes, France.
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Head, Department of Business Economics and Quantitative Methods, Institute of Marketing (NMH), Norwegian School of Management, Oslo, Norway.
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Head, Department of Marketing, Hedmark University College, Norway.
- Research Fellow and Lecturer in the Department of Management, The University of Linköping, Sweden.
- Research Assistant and Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Economics, The University of Trondheim, Norway.
- Visiting professor at several universities in Europe, North America, and Asia.